Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Journey

My journey to this point has been good. I have learned to create all of these worlds in my head.  The problem at the beginning was that I was unwilling to accept that the class would require work on my part. I refused the call until I was finally enveloped into the middle of the action.  Crossing the threshold was when I actually participated in class for a while because I would sometimes be on the side and have resistance creep up and tackle me to my chair.  When I willing accepted to help out in class, I was freed from the grip of the resistance and finally able to open my mind even further than it was previously able to open.

Now that the year in this class is almost done I am coming back from my trials with more realization than I could have hoped to gain without taking the class.  I hope to share these things with other people so that they can understand these things and apply them to their life.  I will constantly have resistance to deal with, but if I use my mind I will be able to accomplish anything that I set my mind to.
Miro-Ender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels