Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

What's important in life?

I've been discussing with some friends of mine about what we think is important in life.  We all know that we're going to die at some point in the future, but what do you do with life if you know you're going to die?  I believe that you should always be you, don't do things that you know aren't part of your character.  What I mean is that you should always do the things close to you (your heart) that you feel need special attention.  For example if I knew I was going to die I would focus on my family and what I could do with them.  Without families we really have nothing in this life, nowhere to turn for comfort, nowhere to learn compassion for other people.  If I had the choice between going to an amusement park and being with my family I would chose my family because without them I would be nothing.

I pose the question of what do you believe?  If you had only 24 hours left in your life what would you do differently or what would you do to make it feel like you're saying good-bye for a short while ( make it easy to die)?

Miro-Ender

1 comment:

  1. I like your concept behind families. This is really good. Were all going to die so keep close to the ones you love.

    ReplyDelete

Labels