Total Pageviews

Friday, January 13, 2012

Leaving Paris...But Not Forever.

"Paris" this year was exciting for me to participate in.  On the first day of class I felt unsure and also excited at the prospect that I could learn how to become a better writer.  The second day of class, I felt that I might have a challenge with some of the things in class, but I felt that I could overcome all of these things when I actually put my mind and effort into completing it.  Six days into class was when I was starting to share what I felt and also letting myself show through the things I wrote and typed.  This is really weird, I can't believe that I have to finish this class and move out of "Paris" and make a name for myself in the world. 

Anyway, I "tasted" what it feels like to be with others who love to write and also to see that some people really had a hidden talent for the art.  It felt exhilarating!  "Paris" was also where I bought into a new way of thinking for myself and also looking at the world in a different way.  "Paris" was where I really learned about who I was and what I can accomplish.  I really enjoyed using the blogs to have a good time, and to express myself to the world with a new name and a new face. 

Every morning I would leap for joy because I got to go to a class that I loved because I love the art of writing and also I love when I can talk and "bounce" ideas off of other people.  The man next to me...Can I call him a  man?  He really wanted to learn how to write, and in finding the secret, found himself.  I watched a woman with passion let go of the things that tormented her soul and allowed her to break free like a dove from a cage, like a dog from a leash, from the ground into space where you can live forever because you're a god/goddess.  All I'm trying to say is thank you Nelson, thanks for being you.  Thanks for showing me how to turn from "poo", to blue, to poet, to writer.  Thanks for all the trips to "Paris" that we took throughout the course and also for allowing us to express ourselves to you.


Wandering "Paris" was like finding a path that leads from nowhere to somewhere, a girl that finds her love, a man that learns how to shoot a gun for the very first time and hits his target.  Nelson, keep going to "Paris" because even if I'm not there "physically" I will have my work cut out and you will find it all over like a new fashion that has clung because it's as hot as the sun.  Nelson, there are only two words that I can say that are true about the class without going mad, Thank you...Thank you, and again thank you.

1 comment:

Labels