Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

My story...

Here's a story about when I was working to get my Eagle scout award.  When I was at home one day I was working on my Eagle scout project when I decided to get a drink of water.  I had been working for a while that day and I felt I could take a break.  When I went to get a drink I heard the television was on because of the action sounds that were coming from the room next door.  When I went into the room I encountered my mother.
"Where do you think your going?" she asked giving me the "look".  "I was just going to watch some t.v.  You know I've been working for a while." I say trying to smooth talk my way into idleness.  "You've got to finish your project outline before you can do anything else."
"But mom, can't I stop and do this later?  I need to rest or else I'm going to explode."
"How about you work for another hour then you can watch t.v."
"Fine" I say rather reluctantly.
I worked for an hour and then I watched t.v.  The cool thing about this is that I  got my paperwork done in that hour and felt better about myself.  I'm glad I didn't procrastinate or else I would have been in a pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels