Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Remeberance...(What was I talking about?)

Remembrance is a funny thing.  For the most part, people think that it's just finding the thing you forgot in your mind.  Remembrance is the way we interact with everyone around us.  We have to remember how to talk, breath, move, and essentially everything, even on the subconscious level.  I see that I... What was I talking about?  Well lets move on to more pressing matters.  This blog needs more people posting.  How can I improve this blog so that people will want to look at it?  I'm open to suggestions here.  I also want to have this blog be fun instead of only a place for work.  I've even put a game or two on this.  Is that not cool?  Oh...

So changing subject again I'm leaving for vacation for ten days.  If you need to talk just do so and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

Miro-Ender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels