Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Broken Dreams...

I walk alone. Alone.  It's blazing hot.  There's nowhere left to run to.  All is desolate. Nothing left.  Alone.  Alone.  I see dust of things past strewn in my way.  No more time to do those things.  Alone. I walk Alone.

I see my papers coming down from the sky.  I run around them in my mind.  I see the books I once wrote that now they seem to be a joke.  I walk alone.  I see many friends who don't see me walk by.  I  see them turning without a cry.  I walk alone.  On my Boulevard.  I see the kids I had.  They didn't learn a thing from me. They try to follow my footsteps.  I walk alone on this Boulevard of broken dreams.

I see the lights come on but I'm still in the dark.  I see the darkness all around my mind.  I walk alone.  I walk alone....

I Wrote this because it's a good subject to talk about when you talk about life.  I pose a question to anyone that reads this.  What is your Boulevard of Broken Dreams?  Could you share it?
End of line...
Miro-Ender

1 comment:

Labels